Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Written Word Tank


So I wanted to do something a little different, normally I try not to make anything with writing on it and to make it as easy to repattern in CAS but I had an idea for this tank that I just couldn't pass up. It features bow detailing and a corset tie in front as well as recolorable design. I comes in this preset as well as a plain preset. This version has 3 recolorable channels.

Available for:

Athletic
Everyday
Sleep
Swim

Comes in both Sims3Pack and .package files.




Color Channels




This is the second preset of the top. I decided to make a plain version without all the writing and design for those that prefer just the plain tank. It has 2 recolorable channels.







6 comments:

Aussie Karima said...

~ Thank you So Much!<3 (",)

Unknown said...

Thank you! <3 <3

badsim said...

where did u get the hair for the girl with the black hair and blond hair and i love this downloading now

Unknown said...

Thank you...and all the models CC are listed at the model credits link below each post, which lists their CC and where to find it!

KosmoKhaos said...

This is awesome! I love your new blog's look, it's so cool! I wish I knew hmtl and coding so I could attempt stuff like this on mine! ◕‿◕ ♡♥

Unknown said...

Thanks! And...well it's a template I used, but I still had to do some heavy HTML editing, which isn't so hard using a template because for the most part you just have to replace links and such with your own stuff, though it did take me some time.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates