Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fantasy Eyeshadow - Vines


So, I love makeup, can never have too much makeup for my Sims. But what I love even more, is unique and funky, fantasy style makeup, that can be used to enhance pictures without the need to Photoshop makeup in. All these preview pictures are done in game and no editing is done to the photos. So here we have and earthy themed fantasy make up with vines.  It covers both eyes, comes in one preset and has 3 recolorable channels. I have done this eyeshadow in three colors for previews and will give the color values so you may duplicate in game.

Comes in both Sims3Pack and .package files.




EARTH CHILD



Channel 1 - R: 55  B: 40  G: 18
Channel 2 - R: 64  B: 113  G: 40
Channel 3 - R: 255  B: 227  G: 78




KISSED BY A ROSE



Channel 1 - R: 180  B: 0  G: 0
Channel 2 - R: 36  B: 129  G: 74
Channel 3 - R: 180  B: 0  G: 0
HYACINTH 
Channel 1 - R: 238  B: 238 G: 236
Channel 2 - R: 118  B: 150  G: 186
Channel 3 - R: 148  B: 128  G: 189




Color Channels



Model Kira, is wearing a hair from The Sims3 Store

22 comments:

Remi said...

great! going to use this on my elven sims *.*

What pretty eyebrows those are, may I ask where you got them from?

Unknown said...

Thank you...and I am not exactly sure as I changed them for this pic so I will have to look through my CC to find out exactly!

Anonymous said...

I really love your creations and style, but I'm sad to see you've started using adfly. :(

Unknown said...

Thank you! And unfortunately it was something I had to sit and think on. I am a stay at home mom and throughout the day I put quite a bit of time into my creations, and my fiance felt it would be a good way to earn some spare cash with my blog, even though it isn't very much, it is something. I am sorry if it has inconvenienced you in anyway. :(

Sackgirl said...

This is really beautiful. Thank you.

KosmoKhaos said...

This is beautiful! I must have this in my game!

JS Sims 3 said...

OMG!! It's amazing!!
Thank you so much for this!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much everyone, so thrilled that you like it! <3

peachy said...

FREAK! WHERE IS THE SIM WITH THIS HAIR STYLE I WANT HER WELL THE HAIR PLEASE.

Liz said...

this is just simply amazing and gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite creations you've done, Ny!! :D

Unknown said...

Peachy, the hair is from the sims 3 store and is linked in the post. Thank you Liz and Leah so glad you enjoyed it! <3

Tegi said...

Great job! Not sure if I ever use it, but I already grab this) I know that your eyeshadows look good in game)

Anonymous said...

Are you going to upload the eyeshadow from your old blog? I had to delete all my CC recently...and now I can't find them anywhere. :(

Chloé said...

Love this one *w*

Anonymous said...

I love this but I can't download it. It makes me download ilivid which just freezes up and stops responding every time I try to use it. IS there something special I'm missing? How exactly do I download it?

Anonymous said...

I downloaded ilivid but it just doesn't download..?

Anonymous said...

Amazing eyeshadow! Very beautiful and original, thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Well it's not like we are paying for ur creations so it's not a bad thing =3 U aint in t$r so yay :3 And yes I freaking love fantasy stuff too x3

Anonymous said...

i love this but can't download is it possible to put it on mod the sims or the sims resourses

Anonymous said...

It's no longer on mediafire. This eyeshadow is beautiful and I'd love to have this in my game. Could you try re-uploading it somewhere?

Unknown said...

I cant download it. It won't let me

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates