Saturday, March 3, 2012

Terms of Use

Due to recent problems in the community reguarding creations of mine, files that were altered and re-uploaded on different file hosts I have changed my terms of use slightly.


 
You May: 

  •  Upload my creations (clothes, patterns etc) include them with Sims and other items, with proper credit given and as long as they are NOT shared on any pay site, free sites only please.
  • If you use my items in photographs, stories, etc. Please kindly give credit and link back to the website, so that others may find the content easily.



 You May NOT:

  •  Alter any files of my creations, included but not limited to, textures, images and the files themselves.
  • Alter any images used to show my custom content.
  • Upload my files to a different file host.
  • Share on any pay sites.
  • Claim my work as your own. 



NyGirl Sims reserves the right to change and/or modify any of the terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion.
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights reserved.



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates