Sunday, July 29, 2012

Denim Darron Jean Edit Notice

I have now been able to finish up the Default Replacement of the Denim Darron Jean Edit from the Diesel Stuff pack. I have added the file on to the original post, clearly marked at the bottom of the page that I made with the base game compatible version. But you can get the Default Replacement Jean HERE for those who don't want to go back and open up another page. I planned on posting them together, but life of course had other plans for me today and I ran out of time to finish the default replacement file and just wanted to post what I had done so far.  I hope you all enjoy! :)

XO
NyGirl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates