Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Toddler Unisex Tennis Shoe


I have one last pair of toddler shoes for you. This one a unisex tennis shoe, so little boys and girls alike can wear them. They are enabled for outerwear as well. I took the textures from the adult shoes and edited them to fit on the toddler shoe. I also added color channels to it as well. Comes in presets shown and has 4 recolorable channels.

Available for:

Everyday
Formal
Outerwear

Comes in both Sims3Pack and .package files.



Color Channels



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO cute! Thank you! :D

Anonymous said...

I suddenly find you as one of my favorite creators. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Link is broken.

bitterquill said...

The link has been removed due to a supposed TOS violation. Hope to see it fixed soon. These are cute.

Unknown said...

Updated the link again. Not sure what is going on with Mediafire, never had a problem until recently. Went with 4Shared for now until I can find another file hosting site.

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting. I love buying tennis shoes or sneakers for my little one. He looks so cute on such pair of shoes.

- BabyShoe.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates