Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fuzzy Heel Boot


Today I have for you a fuzzy trimmed heel boot.  While I loved the new fuzzy boots that came with Seasons, I prefer a boot with heels so I decided to use a mixture of a mesh and some textures from the Season's Expansion, but made them base game compatible. Comes in 3 presets and has 3 recolorable channels. Though I know of no way (as of yet) to make items categorized for outerwear, they did end up showing in that category. I am guessing because I used a base game mesh that was categorized as such.

Available for:

Athletic
Everyday
Formal
Career
Outerwear

Comes in both Sims3Pack and .package files.




Color Channels



 

4 comments:

Mura said...

These are simple and cute. I like it a lot since it doesn't have the super reflective texture on them (which is good since it's fuzzy XD).

Anonymous said...

I've tested some categories, and I am pretty sure now that you have to tick "Makeover" to make it show up in the Outerwear tab. Just give it a try! :)

Anonymous said...

Ooops, I've made a mistake there... >__< It's not the "makeover" category, it's "Unknown12"... tested it again and it WORKS! ^^' sorry for the confusion. T__T

Anonymous said...

Can you please post an alternate download for these? Mediafire reports them as a deleted file.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates