Monday, August 27, 2012

Floral Print Strapless Dress


Don't mind the name of this dress, it was originally supposed to be completely strapless but I changed and added the lace detail to the top last minute. Of course I forgot to edit the name of the file and such before uploading and I would have to redo everything and re-upload and it seemed more hassle then it is worth. Anyway onto the dress now. This dress is yet another combination of edited and blended meshes and textures from EA. I have decided to do something a little different here and do a stencil pattern overlay for the skirts in some assorted floral patterns. They come in 4 different variations but I have also done one without the stencil overlay which will allow you full control over the different parts of the dress (because personally I don't like when I can't recolor every part of a piece of clothing). Comes in presets shown. The floral patterned outfits have 2 recolorable channels, and the plain has 3 recolorable channels.

Available for:

Everyday
Formal
Career

Comes in both Sims3Pack and .package files.




Recolorable Channels for the floral printed outfit presets.

Recolorable Channels for the unprinted outfit preset.



Alexis is wearing Peggy Hair 0901 Fix and Re-texture by Anubis
Floral Patterns by flashtuchka @ deviant art

8 comments:

Re Maron said...

Amazing job! Thanks! =D

Ela said...

I love it! Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely dress. Thanks a lot :)/Izabell

Unknown said...

I hate to ask this... but where can I find the second from the left's model hair and the second from the right's hair? :x Tweet me @Clutzii if you have to.

Anonymous said...

^ Nobody wants to tweet you, self-entitled anon.

This outfit is nicely done and I really like the strap design. Thanks for sharing I will probably use this outfit a lot.

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! :) Any CC on the models (unless changed, will be mentioned in post) can be found by following the model credits, it is linked at the bottom of each post as well as on the top of the right sidebar.

Shianae said...

Wow, It´s really beautiful dress.. Love it..:) Thank you ..(:

Barbara said...

beautiful and perfect.. I love it!!
Thanks :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates