Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Halter Maxi Dress (Non-Recolorable)


Since summer is right around the corner for me, I have decided to finish these up after they have been sitting around half done for a couple weeks. So, today I have a set of halter style maxi dresses for your sims. While I usually do not do non-recolorable items, I couldn't resist in this case! They come in a set of 6 presets with various patterns. Textures are a mixture of edited and combined EA textures.

Available for:

Everyday
Formal

Comes in both Sims3Pack and .package files.




 Front/Back



Patterns from COLOURlovers


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, thank you ! <3

KupoCyGirl said...

Wow so cute and thanks :3

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates